Bring Leadercast’s excitement home—as a Host Site.
Leadercast Live will be held on May 4th in Atlanta, but there will also be exciting Leadercast gatherings around the U.S. and throughout the world where the event is broadcast directly to local attendees.
As a Host Site, you can Flexcast Leadercast Live to your employees, members, or community at any time in a venue or venues or your choice It is your opportunity to partner with Leadercast, an organization that has provided outstanding speakers and content for 15 years and customize the event to your needs.
Why host a Leadercast event?
By hosting, your organization gets:
- A new revenue stream
- An engaging way to build community and the leadership capabilities of your attendees
- An event that can be tailored to the needs of your organization and attendees
- Total ease and convenience—we do most of the work and give you a simple template to use
Your attendees get:
- Practical tools and takeaways to implement at the workplace
- An interactive forum that provides a wealth of information and tools to become even better leaders
- Unparalleled leadership content
- Continuing education credits
How hosting works.
- Your site serves as a gathering place for individuals, groups, teams, organizations and/or communities
- Host Sites can be public or private spaces, with as few as two dozen guests or as many as several thousand
- You have the flexibility to host on a day other than the date of our live event (Flexcasting) and to add your own content.
Become a Leadercast host location.
To host Leadercast Live for your company, organization or group, contact:
Angela Raub, CSO Leadercast
or fill out the form below.